Washington D.C. Employee Benefit Plan Assurance & Compliance Seminar
Save the Date to join McConnell & Jones’ Benefit Plan Assurance and Compliance Team on February 23, 2017 for a half-day seminar focused on regulatory updates, Form 5500 tips and pitfalls, internal controls, and fraud in an employee benefit environment.
This Session Will Cover:
- An overview of the new accounting and auditing standards affecting employee benefit plans;
- An update of the latest programs and priorities within the DOL and IRS as well as the latest regulatory and enforcement developments;
- Tips, tricks, and pitfalls in preparing Form 5500 and the reconciliation between the Form 550 and the financial statements of an employee benefit plan;
- A review of common compliance oversight issues and tips to avoid everyday mistakes;
- A discussion of the risks of fraud in employee benefit plans, and a look at examples of actual fraud cases; and
- Guidance on the importance of internal controls for employee benefit plans covering plan sponsor and third party administrators.
Hosted by subject matter experts with more than 50 years combined benefit plan compliance experience, this seminar will qualify for 4 CPE credits.
To RSVP early, please email email@example.com.
McConnell & Jones extends a special thank you to our strategic partner, Walker & Company, LLP, for co-hosting this event.