Business Process Outsourcing – Finance & Accounting Solutions
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services are customized engagements that bridge the gaps often found in overwhelmed accounting departments. Unlike traditional staffing firms, we collaborate with your Chief Accounting Officer (CAO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), or controller to identify not only short- and long-term needs, but opportunities to streamline accounting processes that often haven’t kept up with an organization’s growth.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Finance & Accounting Services
- Enterprise Back Office Support
Outsourced or co-sourced staff augmentation
- Budget and Financial Analysis
- Surge Support
For year-end or month end reporting
Using audit staff who can maintain independence
- Payroll Accounting and Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger Account Reconciliation
- Year-end or Month-end Closing
- Fiscal Agent and Grant Management Services
A Remote Reconciliation
A recent engagement for a major publicly traded food producer involved a remote staff working to reconcile year end reporting.
Hospital System Case Study
- Used the Black Line account reconciliation tool to review and certify balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure sub-ledger balances match general ledger balances;
- Facilitated transition from Lease Accelerator to Co Star Real Estate Manager by analyzing and verifying accuracy of large amounts of lease accounting data which included, but were not limited to, Right of Use (ROU) Assets, accumulated depreciation, long-term liabilities, short-term liabilities, forwarding payments, revenue/ expense frequency and amount, and tenant incentives allowance.
- Supported the client’s Lease Hub to reconcile lease project data from three different systems, and provided the final consolidated report for making operational decisions
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
Transparency & Accountability
For short-term and longer-term needs.
For medium and large private and public companies, we provide additional financial resources such as year-end reporting, M&A financial analysis and support, or ongoing financial reporting.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.