AUDIt, Tax, Consulting & Accounting SERVICE
Private Equity Firm Services
McConnell Jones provides audit, tax, accounting and consulting services for PE firms and their portfolio companies, delivered by seasoned professionals who bring a hands-on service model. One thing we’ve learned in more than 30 years’ experience is that clients don’t like surprises, like missed deadlines or cost overages. That’s why McConnell Jones offers what we consider to be a unique way of working that simplifies the audit process and reduces disruption to the normal course of client business.
The Advantages of Using MJ:
- Extensive experience with mid-sized PE firms and their portfolio companies
- Favorable rates for engagements that include multiple services or multiple PE portfolio companies
- More consistent reporting and compliance across your portfolio
- Full life cycle services from early stage to pre-IPO
- Fund assurance services
- Portfolio assurance services
- Employee Benefit Plan audits
- Opening balance sheet audits
- Business combination analysis and assistance
- Audit of target companies
- Fund and portfolio tax compliance
- Fund and portfolio tax planning
- K-1 preparation
Back Office Accounting and HR:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Bill paying
- Payroll management and reporting
Consulting (for non-assurance clients)
- Business process improvement
- IT due diligence
- Infrastructure design and implementation
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Cybersecurity and privacy services
- SOC readiness
- Sarbanes-Oxley advisory
- Internal audit
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
Transparency & Accountability
Consistent and accurate reporting.
Audit, Tax, and Accounting Services at the fund and portfolio company level; Process improvement for better efficiency.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.