One of our core industry areas is education, where we serve public and private higher education institutions, community colleges, charter schools and K-12 school districts.
Our passion for education goes beyond our client assignments: our partners have served on the board of trustees, on advisory committees, and other volunteer roles for higher education institutions, and one partner has donated a significant amount of African art to their alma mater.
Further, the firm recruits heavily from HBCU’s in our effort to find the best and the brightest, and to change the dynamic in our own industry in providing opportunities for black accountants.
Our education practice is diverse, not only in the types of institutions served, but also in the value brought to each engagement.
In addition to assurance services such as financial statement and program audits, our past performance includes:
- Providing Administrative, Management, and Operational Assessments
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Operating Procedures
- Identifying Areas of Improvement to be More Cost Efficient and Effective
- Strategic Planning
- Board Advisory
- Financial Statement Audit
- Attestations and Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Single Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Program Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Attestation Services
- Business Process Improvement
- Management Performance Reviews
- Operational Reviews & Assessments
- Organizational Structure & Process Improvement
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
Transparency & Accountability
Big School Districts,
The firm has worked with four of the top five school districts in the country on a variety of projects related to process improvement, mandates from state legislators, and other high level, high impact initiatives that produce results far in excess of our fees.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.