While we bring experience from performing audit and related engagements for some of the largest federal agencies, McConnell Jones core competency is to serve mid-sized federal agencies who require not only audit services, but internal controls and process improvements, as many smaller agencies lack their own office of Inspector General or similar oversight often found in larger federal agencies.
We deliver decades of experience in the Federal space with a hands-on approach. And our firm’s service model means our Federal clients can directly benefit from our most experienced leaders because they are actively working on each engagement.
Services for Federal Audits Include:
- OMB Guidance including OMB circular No. A-136 and Bulletin No. 21-04
- Audits in Accordance with Internal Controls Analysis and Reviews
- Compliance Reviews for the Federal Info Security Modernization Act (FISMA)
- Compliance Reviews for Improper Payments and Recovery
- Support of the offices of Inspectors General
- Program Specific Audits
- Budgetary Accounting
- Completion of the Data Collection Form as required by the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Audit Liaison/Audit coaching
- Attestation Services
McConnell Jones is potentially the only CPA firm that has audited three of the five US Military branches, including the Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps. Additionally, MJ audits the Defense Logistics Agency and US Army Corps of Engineers.
Process Improvement and Risk Mitigation
In addition to audit services, McConnell Jones also provides internal audit and internal controls services to various federal entities to assist with process improvement and risk mitigation.
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
Transparency & Accountability
A hands-on approach.
Our firm’s service model means our federal clients can directly benefit from the most senior experience because they are actively working on each engagement.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.